About this listing
Hi, I’m casadastalux the Private Manager of the Luxury Attic Dolomites
By Booking through Casadastalux you Book with the Property ! Best Price Zero Fee !
Luxury Attic Dolomites is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Attic. This elegant Attic features prestigious interiors of refined boiserie that covers all the walls, giving the rooms warmth, comfort, and intimacy. Moreover, the larch wood floors are a soft ‘background’ to all custom-made furnishings. Most importantly, the modernity of the Home automation is combined with some pieces of alpine tradition, such as the elegant majolica stove, a refined hand-crafted horn chair, and fine furnishing fabrics. Located on the first and only one floor, accessible by a short flight of stairs, it consists of: entrance with fully equipped kitchen, 6 seats dining table, open space living room with two sofas, flat screen TV, balcony. A sliding door opens onto the sleeping area that comes with Double bedroom + walk-in closet, balcony, bathroom with shower. Second bedroom with single bed and second pull out bed, wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower. Private garage suitable for two cars, equipped with washmachine. In Short, the Attic is nestled in a quite residential area of Carisolo, and is part of an exclusive small condo. Conveniently located at just 4 minutes drive from the Pinzolo ski-lift with ski rentals and storage. Cross-country ski track at just 2 minutes drive. Carisolo offers a Supermarket, a bakery-pastry shop, pizza delivery, sports Hall, Cafè, a large restaurant. Pinzolo and Madonna di Campiglio, the nerve centre of the Dolomiti Skiarea, provides guests with 156 km of slopes connected by 61 modern, fast ski lift systems. Which means you can ski slope after slope without taking your skis off. This great and exciting ski area boasts the new and panoramic Pinzolo- Campiglio Express gondola. Connecting the ski runs of Pinzolo with those of Madonna di Campiglio. It’s definitely a great place to enjoy your ski holidays. It’s even more better in summer season for enjoying the beauty of the Dolomites Unesco heritage in total relax, by renting an E-bike and go exploring the best local valleys. Or simply soaking up the sun and indulge in delicious alpine meals in one of your favorite mountain hut such as Grosteè, Doss del Sabion, Lago Nambino, Nambrone, Cornisello, to name just a few. What are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate!
- REGIONAL ID CODE: 022042-AT-809831
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- XMAS and NYE minimum stay: 7 nights
- August minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check-in: 17:00-20:00 / Check-out: 08:00-10:00
- Security Deposit 500 € to be wired by bank’s transfer in Euro at least 7 working days before the Check-in – Refund is within 7 working days after the Check-out. Daily Tourist Tax: 1,5 €
- Id documents / Passport scan are requested to be forwarded 7 working days before the arrival
- The Attic is Just 12 minutes walk from Pinzolo center e 20 minutes drive from Campiglio.The map showes the exact location. The address is provided after the Booking.
- House rules: for hygiene reasons, guests are asked to contribute doing the recycling. the Bins spread at the village. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50 €. Pets (small size only) are accepted upon approval of casadastalux.
Payment conditions & Cancellation policy
- Deposit amounting to 25% of the total price to pay at the reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid 60 days before the check-in.
- Strict Policy: GUESTS who cancel until 60 days before check-in will receive a 100% refund. For cancellations less than 60 days before check-in, the deposit will be non refundable.
Luxury Attic Dolomites – casadastalux.com