About this listing
Hi, I’m casadastalux the Private Manager of this amazing Lux Penthouse Sea View
By Booking through Casadastalux you Book with the Property ! Best Price Zero Fee !
Lux Penthouse Sea View is a Brand New Penthouse with breath-taking sea view terrace on the entire gulf. This Lux Penthouse can hosts up to 4 guests and boasts a stunning 35 sqm roof top terrace accessible through indoor slate stairs. Part of a newly restored 3 apt building, the highest one in the center of Corniglia situated in the central Taragio square, it’s definitely the best place to stay at just in the heart of Corniglia. The Brand New Penthouse Sea View features an open space living room with leather pull out comfy double sofa bed, equipped kitchen corner, refrigerator, Nespresso coffee machine, 4 seats dining table, sea view balcony, flat TV , A/C. Bathroom with rainfall shower and washer. Bright Master bedroom fitted with a double bed (190×200), wardrobe, large window, A/C. Led light points everywhere. Accessible throught slate stairs, the amazing sea view terrace is fitted with a top brand 4 seats outdoor table, 2 deck chairs, a lush jade plant to get lucky, led light points minimal style to enjoy best the great sea view panorama, and have unforgettable romantic dinners staring at the wonderful ligurian sea towards Manarola and Vernazza. Ideally located, in the centre of Corniglia, steps from the main street Via Fieschi which is plenty of cafè, bistrot, and small restaurants where you can grab delicious local food & wine, yummy breakfasts, or appetizers, or delicious artisanal ice creams. Self Entry. The KEY BOX is front door. Entry code is provided at the check-in. ID docs /Passports scan have to be provided at least 7 working days before the arrival.
- REGIONAL ID CODE: 011030-LT-0186
- 300,00 € for Security Deposit has to be wired via bank’s transfer in € at least 7 working days before the Check-in. Refund is within 7 working days from the Check-out. Id docs/Passports scan are requested to be forwarded at least 7 working days before the arrival. 2,00 € Daily Tourist Tax.
- The Penthouse is in Corniglia center in Largo Taragio square. The map shows the exact location. The address is provided after the booking. Apt is Self Entry. Entry code is provided at the check-in once arrived at the front door.
- House rules: Please be aware that in case of keys lost/forgotten, or incorrect insertion of the lid in key box (box not locked up correctly) a cost of 150 € will be charged. For hygienic reasons and house rules, the cooperation of guests is asked for doing the recycling, a simple schedule of the door to door waste collection in Corniglia will be provided, it’s very easy. Keeping this small village clean and in order requires the contribute of everyone of us. No waste out of the building at daily hours. Parkings are both payment (blue lines) of free (white lines). Parking meter works with Cards/banknotes.
Payment conditions & Cancellation policy
- Down payment of 25% on total price is to pay at the reservation. The remaining 75% has to be paid 60 days before the check-in.
- Strict Policy: Cancellations up to 60 days before check-in are 100% refundable. Cancellations under 60 days before check-in are no longer refundable.
Lux Penthouse Sea View – casadastalux.com